Help others get involved
More than 20,000,000 girls in the developing world drop out of school every year because they cannot manage their period. UNICEF says it might be as many as 50,000,000.
TGUP’s Save a Girl (SaG) provides adolescent girls with washable, reusable cloth sanitary kits to help them manage their period so they can stay in school. A kit costs $6 to make, but is free to the girl. It lasts for three years. At $2 per girl per year, this might be the highest return on human investment in the world.
These will help you share TGUP’s Save A Girl (SaG) Campaign with everybody you know — friends, relatives, co-workers…
We’re trying to reach as many people as possible, so SHARE AWAY!
These are the essential VIDEOS, to make it super easy:
- This one-minute video shows the need for Save A Girl (SaG) .
- This is a short video explaining the solution.
- This is a one-minute video of Kenyan girls talking about the impact of the SaG kit.
These are the essential DOCUMENTS, to give substance:
- This is a one-page flyer explaining the campaign.
- This is the Project Success Story showing what we’ve done to date.
- This is a 'Think Piece' with more depth about the need and solution.
- This talks about our sewing centers where the SaG kits are sewn.
- A humane story of how Save A Girl (SaG) came to be.
- This shows photos of every kit distribution TGUP has ever completed.
There may be nothing else we can do that so directly improves the human condition. If we will all fund just one kit, and ask everyone we know to do the same, this will work. THANK YOU!